A drive-thru espresso space will quickly be open on the website online of a former Applebee’s eating place in central Tucson.
Sage Tucson LLC purchased the closed eating place house at 4625 E. Grant Street for $1 million to broaden a Dutch Bros drive-thru in conjunction with different retail, eating place and place of work house on the nook of Grant and Swan roads. Brenna Lacey, of Volk Co., treated the sale.
Dutch Bros Espresso, based totally in Oregon, opened its first Tucson store in October on Broadway and Wilmot Street.
Its 2d location is in Vail, and two different retail outlets are underneath construction at Golfing Hyperlinks and Harrison roads and Cortaro Farms Street and Interstate 10.
The expansion is anticipated to proceed with no less than 3 extra places to be introduced this yr.
Different fresh industrial transactions come with:
- Steamroller Pad LLC offered the Starbucks at the southwest nook of Valencia and Indian Company Roads for $2.6 million. The three,000-square-foot drive-thru eating place is within the Valencia Market Buying groceries Heart. Brenna Lacey and Kevin Volk, with Volk Co., represented the vendor, and Jim and Craig Kovaleski, with CBRE, represented the consumer, FLM LLC.
- R&R Actual Property LLC purchased the Allstate Cars assets at 5341 E. Speedway for $1.1 million from Allstate Speedway LLC. The 6,106-square-foot development sits on 59,516 sq. toes of land. Rick Borane and Brenna Lacey, of Volk Co., treated the sale.
- Oneten REI Major LLC purchased the Kentucky Fried Rooster drive-thru eating place at 5010 S. Campbell Ave. for $750,000. The development covers 2,526 sq. toes and sits on 28,970 sq. toes of land. The patron used to be represented through Sean Lieb, of SRS Actual Property Companions, and Jeramy Value, with Volk Co., represented the vendor, Quananhdai LLC.
- Meridiano Investments III LLC purchased a 10,000-square-foot business development at 3529 E. Golfing Hyperlinks Street for $615,000. Rick Borane, of Volk Co., represented the consumer, and Ron Zimmerman, with Picor, represented the vendor.
- Dahlstrom 6782 Tanque Verde LLC purchased the Kentucky Fried Rooster assets at 6872 E. Tanque Verde Street for $592,262. The two,100-square-foot development sits on 18,000 sq. toes of land. Terry Dahlstrom, of Volk Co., represented the consumer.
- Town Salads, a Mexico Town chain, will open its first Tucson location at 3894 N. Oracle Street in June. The corporate has 13 eating places in Mexico and one in Nogales, Ariz. Craig Finfrock, with Business Retails Advisors, represented the owner, 3838 Oracle Plaza Joint Ventures LLC.
- FD Arizona LLC, the franchisee of Well-known Dave’s Bar-B-Que, has leased 2,037 sq. toes at 3007 E. Speedway to relocate from Oracle Street and Auto Mall Pressure. The brand new eating place is anticipated to open in April. Craig Finfrock, with Business Retail Advisors, represented the tenant, and the owner used to be represented through Greg Furrier, with Picor.
- Blessing Society LLC leased 886 sq. toes at 4400 E. Broadway. Michael Gross, with Tucson Realty & Believe Co., represented the owner.