Final 12 months Engadget launched a revamped and renovated purchaser’s information, the place you may try the newest devices with all their related data collected in a single place — the higher to make your subsequent shopping for resolution with. Now, in 2019 we’re seeking to increase and enhance our superior product database, and we’re on the lookout for just a few good folks to assist.
What we’d like are some part-time database editors. This isn’t a writing place. As a substitute, you may be paid to analysis merchandise and get that data into our database. Try some pages right here and right here.
This is what you may be doing:
- Monitor Engadget and different websites for product bulletins
- Enter merchandise into database, together with specs and pictures
- Learn critic opinions from different web retailers and enter related information into database
- Some mild picture enhancing required (resizing, eradicating backgrounds, occasional chops)
- Normal data of shopper electronics required: understanding what specs are and the way they apply to every product kind, understanding which of them are a very powerful in every class
- Some analysis abilities required: having the ability to find press releases, announce and launch dates; finding opinions for obscure merchandise
- Stories to senior database editor; might want to full duties as assigned and log their completion
We’re on the lookout for folks within the US or Canada, ideally within the Jap time zone, however we’ll additionally take into account people on Pacific Time and anyplace in between. Please ship your resume and a brief introductory be aware to jobs at engadget dot com.